TSX-V: CAND     0.01 CAD
FRA     0.01 EUR
Gold     2035.58 USD


Candelaria Mining Issues Final Share Installment For Acquisition of 60% of Minera Apolo S.A. de C.V.

June 5, 2017, Vancouver, British Columbia – Candelaria Mining Corp. (“Candelaria” or the “Company”) announces that it has issued 4,666,667 shares to the shareholders of Minera Apolo S.A. de C.V. (“Minera Apolo”) and as a result has met all obligations required to complete the acquisition of 60% of the shares of Minera Apolo. Candelaria holds a right of first refusal to purchase the remaining 40% of the shares of Minera Apolo, which are currently held by four individuals resident in Mexico.

Minera Apolo, incorporated in Mexico, holds several mining properties consisting of 65 claims over approximately 20,475 hectares in the states of Zacatecas, Durango and San Luis Potosi, Mexico. The properties consist of the Pinos district, Lucifer, KM66, Guandalcazar, Cascabel, El Gato and the Tailing Noria.

Additional details of the properties and the acquisition are available in the Company’s news releases dated August 9, 2014 and March 18, 2016.


“Ramon Perez”
Ramon Perez, Chief Executive Officer

For further information, please contact:

Erick Bertsch
Candelaria Mining Corp.
Telephone: (778) 991-5429

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Subscribe to our Newsletter