Mr. Struthers is a seasoned professional and Chartered Engineer with 40 years of international mining experience which includes:
- A 40-year mining career starting in operations in Africa and Australia, then a technical consulting career in Australia and internationally, and a migration into feasibility studies, capital projects, and executive roles.
- Former CEO (3 years) and current Non-Executive Director of Empire Metals Ltd (previously Georgian Mining Corp.), an AIM listed exploration and resource development company in London;
- Seven years as Project Manager and Projects Director with Lundin Mining Corporation, responsible for developing and executing a range of strategic medium and long-term brownfield growth initiatives at Lundin’s operations in Portugal and Chile.
- Former COO and Technical Director for a Russian minerals development company with large base and precious metals assets in Siberia.
- Director and principal geotechnical engineer for mining consultancy AMC Consultants between 1994 and 2007 in Australia and London. At AMC he led teams on a range of projects for major miners such as Rio Tinto Group and BHP Billiton, and a wide variety of other mid-tier and junior companies.
- Experience includes extensive management of feasibility and engineering studies, technical reviews, project and financial evaluations, strategic planning, mine expansions construction management, and project due diligence over a wide range of commodities and jurisdictions including base-metals, gold, and diamonds; in jurisdiction such as Africa, Australia, North America, South America, Europe and Russia. Prior to his consulting career he held operational and management positions in mining operations in Africa and Australia.
Mr. Perez is a mining executive with over 15 years of international mining experience which includes:
- Co-Founder, former Interim-CEO and now President of Candelaria Mining Corp.
- Ten years as vice president of the Carrelton Horizon Natural Resource Fund where he covered the metals and mining sector with a focus on publicly listed junior mining companies throughout Latin America.
- Founding member of Sociedad Minera Reliquias S.A., a private Peruvian mining company advancing a former 2,000 tpd silver mine in the Castrovirreyna district.
- Former consultant for Core Gold, a Canadian publicly listed junior gold company with projects in Ecuador. He led the overhaul of Core Gold’s local operational and administrative team before an ultimate merger with Titan Minerals Ltd (TTM:ASE) in 2020.
Mr. Alexandri is a mining engineer with 40 years experience in mining and metallurgical design with multiple companies including COO Dia Bras in Mexico and Peru (Sierra Metals Inc), COO Core Gold Inc., and COO of Impact Silver. Mr. Alexandri is also a consultant and advisor to Apian Capital and numerous mining projects. received his B. Eng. in Mining Engineering - Cum Laude from Universidad de Guanajuanto, Mexico in 1978, and qualified in Business Administration from Universidad de Monterrey in 1984. Together with a core team of engineers and geologists he has built & operated over 10 mines in Mexico.
Mr. Sam Wong has over 12 years of finance executive experiences in publicly traded mining companies listed on the TSX, TSXV, NEX and CSE. He was previously the Chief Financial Officer of Core Gold Inc, which was acquired by Titan Minerals Ltd. in 2020. Prior to that position, Mr. Wong was the corporate controller of Luna Gold Corp., where he oversaw the finance division in Vancouver and Brazil during Luna’s transition from development through to commercial production. Mr. Wong is a Chartered Professional Accountant and articled at Deloitte LLP in Vancouver, where he specialized in assurance and advisory for mining companies.
Hector Felix Gonzalez Ramirez
Mr. Gonzalez is an accomplished exploration and economic / mining geologist with more than 17 years of experience. Previously Geology Manager with Dia Bras Exploration (Sierra Metals) (Bolivar Skarn plus four significant CRD / epithermal discoveries), MAG Silver project geologist and Minaurum Gold chief geologist. Considerable experience as an explorationist, in mine resource evaluations, mine operations, and project permitting. Mr. Gonzalez received his B.S. in Geology from the Universidad Autonoma de Chihuahua and earned a Professional M.S. in Economic Geology from the University of Arizona at Tucson.